RE: Chris's computer graphic

Chris,

You're a goof!  That's a complement.  Seems to me that you could have a
blast with your little model ( I love the double meaning here) in
"real" photographs. To name just one, they could be quite charming
comments on conventional photography. I'm thinking the photo should be
perfectly acceptable as a conventional image.  The usual expectations
for a photo could then be challenged.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.