Re: Chris's computer graphic

First, let me say that I did like Chris' image. I thought it was well done. Second, as long as the image starts off as a photo from a camera and then manipulated, I think that's OK for this forum. But, if the image is entirely computer generated, or mostly computer generated, that is not a photograph. Since this is a photo forum, the image needs to have been originally a photograph, in my opinion. After that, do what you want in photoshop to the image. I think Andy had said that Chris' image for the next gallery was entirely computer generated. I'm sure it's a nice image, but, in my opinion, it doesn't belong in a photo forum.

Leslie