RE: Chris's computer graphic

----- Original Message -----
From: ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

 especially since there has
> been very little objection expressed by anyone. >
> andy

My reason exactly for not reviewing. I was beginning to feel looked at as a prude. I don't review nudes. My reasons are varried and mostly (don't jump out of your skins everyone!) religious. I do not object to skin as long as it's modestly covered. The most pleasing photographs I see with 'nudes' - if you will - are those that cover all the necessary parts. Use a towel, a robe, a sheet...
But again, the pictures presented from mostly computer generated images I don't think fit here. I'll be doing more reviews from now on. Thanks Andy. I'm sorry I didn't at least mail you and ask this question myself.

Shyrell Melara

For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com