Re: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

> Fake?  Fishy?  WRONG?  Cheat?  Sheesh.

Rich

Darn it man, if you read the whole post I thought I had givien the
whole picture.

Maybe it was my sense of humour (what I would have done after someone
suggested my previous submission was a composite).  But that man
looked so out of place visually I wondered if that was part of a
joke - make it so obviously a fake that only a fool would swallow it
:o)

OK, the fool is me.  As hard as I tried I couldn't read the parts of
the image as a coherent whole - as I tried to explain.

No offence was intended,.

Bob