Re: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

Bob,

I got the picture, and no offense was taken. I must have forgotten the ";-)"

Seriously, I think there are enough unusual situations out there for me never to feel the need to do composites. About the only ones I've done were political parodies and such, where the fakery was perfectly obvious, or at least explained with captioning. An example where I combined wire service photos of Bush and Al Gore to come up with Gosh, a new person: http://richmason.com/temp/Gosh.htm Or, the secret of Michael Jackson: http://richmason.com/fug/mj2025.jpg

You are not a fool.  The picture was odd.

Cheers,
Rich