RE: My thoughts about art&craft (RE: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05)

Hi Alan,

Please note that I was not taking a negative attitude about the new art
forms and artists. Of course permenance of a song, a photograph, a sphinx is
all different.

The memento can be a reminder but it is not the installation or performance
itself. A live concert is different than a CD, even a CD of the live
concert.

Anyhow, we seem to be drifting apart from photography and going into
different artforms, etc. I wonder if listmembers or Andy would prefer to
keep the subject more on photography.

Cheers,
Veli Izzet