RE: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated FEB 05 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>
:>               Pini Vollach - Long - house mystery

I don't know about the mystery and the image gives no clue.  It is nice to
see how other tribes live.

:>               Rich Mason -

It is a pity that the principle feature, the person with a balding head, is
out of focus but the two people looking inwards each side is a good feature.
I doubt if I would get away with taking anything in an airport in this
country and the place is patrolled by police with biggish machine guns....
And people a fussy.

:>               Bob Talbot - Doorway

I think this is a brilliant image, it does not matter that the figure is
blurred nor that the surrounds are similarly out of focus, but the effect of
the figure against the light is terrific.

:>               Jeff Spirer - Pajaros

I do not understand this image, are the black dots in the sky all birds or
are they part of the netting support around the vineyard?

:>               D.L. Shipman - Anhinga and Heron

I don't know what the Anhinga is, but is the heron the one on the right?
The shape you cannot make out?  I think the other bird could be made into a
motive for an logo or advertisement.

:>               David Small - I love mom

Nicely seen.

:>               John Mason - Snowstorm, Forest Park, St. Louis, Missouri

Not much snow for a storm!  Nice bit of parkland.

:>               Peeter Vissak -

The icy sea...

:>               Terry L. Mair - Misty Mourning

I don't know of the spelling of "Mourning" is actually correct, because is
seems to imply that something has died.  Sort of a sad shot anyhow.  Perhaps
it is the authors state of mind.  How I feel now that Maia has been
murdered.

:>               Emily L. Ferguson - South Beach sunset colors

Yes but you get these every other day all over the world... Unremarkable!

:>

Chris.