Re: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

> But apart from that, I agree with most of what Karl said, and just
> top-posting a "me too" is not my style. :-)

UnBob

Imagine a world where everybody followed Gates' Outlook model and
never, ever snipped quoted text.  There would be no need for archives
of the history of the universe, it would all flow back and forth
between recipients in an eternal flood.

Actually, I don't need to imagine it, I've honestly seen posts quoting
several hundred lines of text literally with "I agree" at the top.

But the master of this was the real Bob Rosen, who took the art form
to new, minimalist, lengths on PF when he developed the habit of
posting whole chunks of quoted text with noting other than his own sig
line prepended.

Now that was art!!!

Bob