RE: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

:>               Pini Vollach - Long - house mystery

I don't know about the mystery and the image gives no clue.  It is nice to
see how other tribes live.

:>               Rich Mason -

Oh, - Then I missed the point.   did I ?

I think some elements in this image are raising questions about what is
going on there.
Who is the red figure ?
Who is in the door ?
What is going on beyond the smoke ?
>From where the light come from ?  etc'
And many other questions about living in a long house.
Of course, you don't have explicit answers in the picture.

Pini

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com