Re: Digital ISO; lens optimization)

Dear Colleagues,

I'm catching up on old photoforum posts and I noticed this gem.

SteveS wrote:

What I don't like about this post, is that Jeff infers manufacturers are fooling us. Good digital cameras have different lenses. Some manufacturers have designed their cameras to adapt to film lenses. The LF backs used by pros are made with such modifications.

I recall, many years ago, when colour television was first introduced into this country. People were told that they should go out and buy special "colour" antennas. Many of them actually had brightly coloured bits on them.

Who told them this?  Antenna manufacturers and installers.

Best

UnBob