To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: Digital ISO; lens optimization)

At 06:38 PM 1/30/2005, SteveS wrote:
Jeff, you are simply not talking to camera dealers and manufacturers, but sitting at home spouting some sort of acrid skeptcism...

When it comes down to insults, I'm out of the discussion...

Jeff Spirer Photos: http://www.spirer.com One People: http://www.onepeople.com/ Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com