Re: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

Craft (not art) now on display at
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html includes:

I'm just curious and I've often wondered (I'm sure this has been discussed on Photoforum before, but I've got to ask). How do you differentiate between art and crafts, Bob? There seems to be a very fine line for separating the two and now that I'm involved in visual arts other than photography (sculpture, painting, etc.) it is often times very difficult to decide which item is art and which is a craft item.

I'd really appreciate hearing from other members how they divide the two areas.

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.

Proverb