Re: PF Galleries on 29 JAN 05

At 10:17 AM 2/1/2005, you wrote:
I have figured out, finally, how to change the color shots to black and white since everyone has told me this is acceptable. So, I have converted my Haiti violence images to black and white. I still feel kind of funny about it, as if I am cheating.

Leslie

Leslie - I don't know if you are a member of NPPA or not, but they are discussing this on the e-mail list this morning. The consensus is that if the content is not changed, it's perfectly acceptable to print a color photo in black and white.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP www.tinamanley.com