Re: PF Galleries on 29 JAN 05

Well, I would venture that the best way to learn why you have Photoshop and how to use it is to go into the darkroom often enough to have it under control and then go to PS and see how it mimics darkroom procedures.

But there's no running water and smelly chems, and no ventilation problems and health concerns.

Just the concerns with the toxics in all the computer parts we keep having to dispose of when we upgrade.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx