Re: Suggestions Needed

Steve,
Do you like it and is it professional quality? I am out there trying to
compete with the top of the line equipped photogs. The Konica Minolta worked well
enough for me to sign a contract with Zuma, but it definitely had its
limitations. I haven't heard a lot of good things about the Fuji digitals. I hear they
are slow. Just wondering. I have to pay for the digital myself, and I can't
spend a lot which is why I was looking at the D70. And, it is very important for
me to be able to use my Nikon lenses otherwise I would go with a Canon
digital. I just can't afford to start from scratch.

Leslie
www.pbase.com/lscottpht

>>I have a Fuji S2 and it has a B/W mode.
It has a Nikkor lens mount as well.
Since the S3 is now out, they have dropped in price on the second hand
market.
You might what to rent one, and check it out.
Steve<<