Re: Suggestions Needed

I use a Delkin 1gb Compact Flash card.  It seems to shoot on manual
about as fast as a film slr.  A microdrive might slow it down.
I have gotten great looking 20x24" prints on a Epson 7600.
The best way to try one is rent one from Calumet or Lens & Repo and try
it out, or get someone to send you a cd with files on it.
Steve