Re: Suggestions Needed

OK, so I guess it's acceptable. I am just still so used to film cameras that
I don't feel right converting in Photoshop, but I guess if that's what people
are doing, than I guess that's what I will have to do. Are most of the black
and white photos on your site converted in photoshop or were they taken with
film?

Leslie
www.pbase.com/lscottpht

>>All of my digital black and whites are converted in PS.  As Jeff says, the
B&W mode on some digital cameras is doing the same conversion but in the
camera so you don't have as much control.  With PS, you can use the
different channels like filters.  Almost all of the photojournalists I know
are now using digital and, if the photos are published in B&W, they have
been converted from color.

Tina<<