Re: Suggestions Needed

I don't know. I just remember reading a discussion about this. Again, it wasn't the magazine doing the conversion, it was the photog. which seemed to make a difference. I'll have to try and find it if I get a chance.

Leslie
There have been a few big deals over PJs Photoshopping images, but I
haven't seen anything, and I pay attention to these things, about
conversion, since it really isn't any different than shooting with b/w
film.  I can't imagine why anyone would care - this was done long before
digital - magazines have often converted color film images