Re: Suggestions Needed

I personally think it's crazy to shoot in b/w mode in a digital camera.
Why have the camera do it when you have so much more control in programs
such as Photoshop?   Either way, the image starts out in colour and gets
converted to b/w.   I'd rather do it myself than have the camera
automatically do it.

-dan c.