Re: Suggestions Needed

There have been a few big deals over PJs Photoshopping images, but I haven't seen anything, and I pay attention to these things, about conversion, since it really isn't any different than shooting with b/w film. I can't imagine why anyone would care - this was done long before digital - magazines have often converted color film images.