RE: Rules

Steve,

The expression that comes out (conscious or otherwise) in the doing of
the art might have a value to the artist but is less interesting to
others.   I think it is better that art reveals something different and
surprising to each person in the audience.  The artist may say "Here are
some interesting ideas,  see how they effect you."  Rather than, "Here
is what I think about this."

RE "Truth and Beauty -  Picasso said "Art is the lie that tells the
truth."

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.