Re: gallery audiences

essentially, it's playing with large frequency fields
to produce sound patterns and sets that some call
music, others call intriguing, and some who just slam
their hands on their ears...on the angrier side of the
spectrum, I could recommend Maldoror (Mike Patton and
the cat from Merzbow) "She"...I also believe that
Squarepusher has dabbled a bit in the arena and might
be a bit more approachable to an inquisitive ear

=====