RE: gallery audiences

At 07:12 AM 1/24/2005, trevor cunningham wrote:
the subject comes up once again...could i suggest a
white noise band (such as merzbow), or perhaps another
variety of japanese experimental outfits...

I did have a white noise ambient artist at an opening, people seemed to like it although he didn't sell many CDs. I'm having a DJ at the next one (April in San Francisco, if you're going to be here, let me know and I'll send a card.)

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com