To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: Getting an audience at a gallery

This isn't a treck to the North Pole. You make up a mailing list, get a postcard made from Modern Postcards for a undred bucks, and send them out.

Where do you live? Are there no interested collectors in your area? Do you not have a hundred person mailing list?

If you have no mailing list, how'd you get a show?

S.