My Gallery Submissions

The last image I submitted is entirely computer generated.  I will not be sending any more like that for the time being, I have some conventional captured images to submit.

I’m trying to sell these contrived images and some have aroused interest, however “David and the nude” was considered too sinister and “Come Hither…!” not as good as “Worshipping the Sunset” I think this was sold.  The “Nude Worship” caused at least one enquiry.

I’ve been advised to construct more abstract images that confuse and interest clients.

Chris