RE: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05 (Chris)

Peeter Vissak -

A bit of old root. Quite a tangle. You could enhance that a lot in photoshop. Say as an outline abstract.

Chris.

Chris,

Thanks for reviewing!

I DID enhance it quite strongly in PhotoShop.
But I consider it abstract enough to add any mess with special techniques.

What I suffer of -- I often cannot emphasize the 3D reality of my subject. I try dozens of different angles (lots of frog-perspective), but detailed subject remains more or less flat. Using these "new-age" 7,9mm-focus digital soapbox lenses everything is even worse. No bokeh, no haze, no distant uncertainty.
Feeling myself in need of basics -- F3 and 180/2,8 and a dozen rolls of APX-25.

Regards,

Peeter

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.0 - Release Date: 17.01.2005