Re: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05

Laurenz-

Thanks for the review! I agree about the cropping. I guess it just doesn't even cross my mind that I can actually crop after the image has been taken. I always do all my cropping in the camera. Duh! I should have just cropped it out afterwards. I am just such a purist, I tend to think (for my own images) that that is cheating. My own stupid thinking.

Leslie

>>Leslie Spurlock - Billy, A Rebel
    Again, the normalcy of madness... Very good shot, but I would crop off the
    guy on the left-hand side.<<