RE: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05 (Chris)

Well you could try a 3D technique.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peeter Vissak
Sent: 19 January 2005 18:14
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05 (Chris)

>                 Peeter Vissak -
>

>A bit of old root.  Quite a tangle.  You could enhance that a lot in
>photoshop.  Say as an outline abstract.
>
>Chris.

Chris,

Thanks for reviewing!

I DID enhance it quite strongly in PhotoShop.
But I consider it abstract enough to add any mess with special techniques.

What I suffer of -- I often cannot emphasize the 3D reality of my subject.
I try dozens of different angles (lots of frog-perspective), but detailed
subject remains more or less flat. Using these "new-age" 7,9mm-focus
digital soapbox lenses everything is even worse. No bokeh, no haze, no
distant uncertainty.
Feeling myself in need of basics -- F3 and 180/2,8 and a dozen rolls of
APX-25.

Regards,

Peeter