RE: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 15 2005.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Robert G. Earnest -

That is a bit weird.

                Greg Fraser - Hwy 3

I don't get it.

                Qkano - NABS

I suppose they are fishing.  Why don't they use a tank?

                Terry L. Mair - Cotton Woods on Spring creek

That is very, very beautiful.  Should sell well.

                John Mason - Figures by Allan Hauser

Well it looks like a museum.

                Barry Marsh - Ichthyosaur Skull (part)

I had an interest in geology and old bones, but then I realised that, like
history, they are all dead!  Think of the living, and have life while you
have it!

                Emily L. Ferguson -

Sort of boring...

                Laurenz Bobke - Evening Train

At least they are all alive and going somewhere, to their homes, to their
jobs, to their friends....

                David Small - Coffee break

He looks like he is enjoying himself.  A break from a bit of satisfying
work.

                Trevor Cunningham - neighbor's kid

Bit of a strange image.  I did not see the kid at first.  He/She is not
clear really so is it a shot of a kid?

                Leslie Spurlock - Billy, A Rebel

Brave men, both of you.  Rather you than I.

                Peeter Vissak -

A bit of old root.  Quite a tangle.  You could enhance that a lot in
photoshop.  Say as an outline abstract.

Chris.