RE: Gallery Review of 20050115

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Talbot

>Greg Fraser - Hwy 3
>Clever shot greg - I note your spirit level is a bit out (or were you
>following the Fuji method of increasing the number of pixels your
>camera can record
>Very good use of the diagonal, a picture from almost nothing I
>suspect.

This was my first official photographic hike with full pack and tripod since
my accident and it was too early to be doing that nonsense as I suffered for
it for the next two days. Must...carry....on.

I was standing on a hill trying to find an angle I liked while rainwater
dripped from another structure onto me and my equipment. Was anything level?
No idea. Was I out of spirits? Forgot to bring the bottle.

Greg