To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: Gallery Review of 20050115

Thanks again
PS I never thought of making it transparent, I think I'll try it.

Terry

The easiest way is to have the text layer (assuming you are using PS)
in black and then set the opacity to a lowish percent.

I think I could just about "see past" the fact it was there but the
strong colour did get in the way of an otherwise white image.

Bob