Re: Gallery Review of 20050115

Thanks for the review, the reason for the copyright notice is that this photo was originally a large photo on my web page, and as seen in the copyright thread there is a question as to what others do with photos on the web, when I downsized some these photos I just reused the ones I had already created for my site, I am going to be adding new images which will not be so obviously marked.
Thanks again
Terry
PS I never thought of making it transparent, I think I'll try it.

Terry L. Mair - Cotton Woods on Spring creek
Good shot - shame about the copyright.  It would have been less
intrusive if it had been less, blue.
Maybe as a semi-transparent neutral tone overlay?

Anyway, the picture.
Interesting lack of distinction between snow and sky.
Like the curve of the stream leading to the reverse-diagonal bushes.
The feature that lifts this for me though - the animal tracks leading
to the stream add a harsh reminder of the difficulties animals face in
such conditions.