Re: What would you do?

I wouldn't assume you offended them...most people have no trouble
letting others know if they're angry or disappointed for one reason or
another.

What free pictures are they taking? Who is Grandma? If they have a
choice of free photos vs. some they have to pay for you can just about
bet they'll go for the free ones.

Sounds like maybe Grandma was shooting over your shoulder at the
wedding. That should be in your contract as a no-no. And all your
wedding work should be pre-paid. Always. Every time. With no exceptions.
Ever.

I have my clients sign a contract agreeing that I am the only
professional photographer at the wedding and no one takes photographs of
my set-ups without my permission. Everything is paid in advance...a
hefty deposit ($500) holds their day and is non-refundable if they back
out. Total monies due must be to me 2 weeks prior to the wedding...that
way if a check bounces I have time to get it resolved or not show up.
One bounced check and that client is on a cash only basis from then on.

Let us know how it turns out.
Lea