What would you do?

(Sorry for double post. Mail left box before I was finished.)

If you were trying to contact a customer who's pictures were ready, and they did not return your call, what would you do?

That couple who's wedding I shot in November hasn't returned my call. I also sent them an email several days later. That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Should I follow up with a paper letter? How should I compose it?

I thought of asking if we had said or done something to offend them, but not quite sure how to ask it. I think they decided to just take the free pictures Grandma took. But they won't be honest with me. How can I flush them out (so to speak)?

Shyrell Melara
For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com