Re: D100 colour balance

In a message dated 12/17/2004 3:21:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The simplest Auto-WB method would be to look at the highest R, G and B
values in the image, stick them together and call them White: if they
ain't equal, adjust the ratio till it is

So when I was shooting the star lite up in my front yard during the day the
auto white balance was reading the light bulbs which are tungsten. No one it
came out funny. I see your point about the need for a grey or white neutral card.