Re: digital latitude

In a message dated 12/25/2004 2:52:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Digital is better than film in every way
Never had to white balance scenes before doing still pictures on film.
For quality you still need big bucks for really good digital cameras for top
quality results.
Of course the advantage of digital is you can do porn and Kodak won't turn
you in.I guess that is another measure of digital lattitude.
But I still like slide film better as I can hold it in my hand and see it on
a light table.