Re: Two advantages of digital (was: digital latitude)

> Of course the advantage of digital is you can do
> porn and Kodak won't turn
> you in.

A more positive view of the inmediacy (sp?) of digital
is "instant feedback", which IMHO, has no equal either
for educational purposes or for logistics in a complex
comercial production. Even the workflow in a light
table with negs or slides will become eventually a
matter of being used (forced?) to the computer
interface or someone design a good digital light
table.

Another big plus for me is to get rid of the color lab
(quality middleman), who never understood my needs. I
am in control, better and faster than my local
competition.

$ 0.02

=====