Re: Virtual Colour Museum

Dr Land of Polaroid fame showed that color was a function of the brain
because unlike film it saw the same color whether the color was outdoors or indoors.
As to color blindness it could be in either area. It could be the inablity of
the eye and nerves to transmit the data to brain or the inablity of the brain
to do the calculations. Most color blindness I believe is in the inablity of
the eye, retina and nerve to transmit the required info for the brain to
process.

In a message dated 12/25/2004 7:28:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,