Re: PF Exhibits on 18 DEC 04

--- David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This is a *highly* political topic that I, at least,
> would really
> prefer not to discuss here

You're right, this would be an errant and regressive
political argument if it were in fact political.
Perhaps this could be more appropriately labeled an
ethical issue...anyone wanna walk down that road?
lol!

> Reagan's closing of most of our institutions, 20
> years ago, does *not*
> seem to anybody I know to have been a good thing.

Indeed.  Originally growing up in Kalamazoo, Michigan,
I saw our local hospital closed at that time as well.
The country line dance bars learned a new move called
the Thorazine Shuffle...something resembling a
two-step, but not quite in time with the beat.  (I'm
going to burn in Hell for this)

> David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b@xxxxxxxx>,
> <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
> RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com/>
> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
> Pics: <http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/>
> <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>
> Dragaera/Steven Brust: <http://dragaera.info/>

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham