Re: PF Exhibits on 18 DEC 04

Chris wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 18 04. Authors

with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                 Don Roberts - As They Passed

I did not know there were communists in America.  Are any still alive?  Not
a nice subject as we all end up like that.

I think there have been small communal societies all over the world at some time. The Amana Colonies are thriving now as a private ownership, capitalistic (tourism and furniture etc.) society. They made the change in the 1920s (I believe) for the same reason most of these ventures fail; more people were taking than giving.
Don
Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
* *
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. -- Martin Luther King