RE: PF Exhibits on 18 DEC 04

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 18 04. Authors

with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                 Trevor Cunningham - dahab mosque

A lovely watercolour effect and a Nice shot.

                 Don Roberts - As They Passed

I did not know there were communists in America.  Are any still alive?  Not
a nice subject as we all end up like that.

                 Emily L. Ferguson - Prayer flags

May your prayers be answered.  You did a good job making the flags, is each
one a message to God?  And is there a code?

                 Tim Holmes - Castle Geyser

Attractive little shot.

                 Christopher Strevens - John

On retrospect I do not like the posterised effect.

                 Bob Talbot - Launch

Just out for a joy ride, you wait till there no more petrol!

Chris.