Re: HELP!

---Original message/Ðñùôüôõðï ìÞíõìá---
From/Áðü: "shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx" shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx
>It's on all the negatives. My camera was fine, thank goodness.
>http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com/id7.html

shyrell this is exactly the case i had  with 2 films from a concert shoot...it seems it was the dev machine, but since i always keep the pressure plate in my camera back air cleaned...

i feel the scratches are easy to fix, yet time consuming...what i did was to scan and increase the magnification a lot...i then proceeded to "paint over" the line with the clone stamp tool ...you will need to set the sampling area many times to get the nearest area (yhe time consuming part) but if you press shift+click the tool moves in a straight line and that makes work speedy...

and if you have not worked with PS it is high time you do...BTW once PShoped it is easy to fix the underexposure of the negs too giving the couple a much better product than expecting...

best of luck with the usually non helpful labs, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!