Re: HELP!

Since it is a wedding you need to scan everything and fix the problem in Photoshop because it is a unique event. Of course you won't make any money because of your additional labor but you have to consider this as the cost of preserving your reputation. It can happen to anyone. When I worked in a photo store in the 1970's I had a customer (a former student of mine) shoot a wedding and the pictures came back with a green line running the length of the roll. Just lucking as it ran thru the leg areas of the pictures so cropping saved the day. It turned out to be a manufacturing mistake and Kodak gave the customer free processing and a new roll of film