Re: HELP!

Here's the letter I just sent to the processer. Left out their name for
now. Was I harsh?
Don't really care at this point!   : o (

Shyrell

Dear ----,

 Today I received my pictures from you only to find letters of confession
and apology for your lab ruining my four rolls of 36x film. These
pictures are of a wedding I shot earlier this month. How in heaven's name
am I supposed to tell this couple that all their pictures are ruined? You
have put my reputation as a professional photographer on the line! Your
reputation as a film processing company is also on the line!

 The free rolls of film you sent to me will not repay this couple for the
loss of photos of one of the most precious days they will ever experience
in their lives! Will you tell me what you will do to fix this problem? I
cannot let this pass. I could be ruined as a professional photographer in
this little town!

 You have capabilities to scan these negatives, fix the problem digitally
and save the fixed pictures onto a CD. You also have the ability to print
these retouched photos for me. I will gladly send you all the refund
slips you sent to me with these ruined photos. I will also send back all
the free film you sent me, at your cost for postage. The rest of the
process should be up to you to take care of.

 This is a sad day for me, indeed! I have used your services for many,
many years. I would like to keep using your company and continue telling
all my friends and family what a great job you do for such great prices.
Will I still be able to do this? I hope so.

 Your immediate response to this matter will be appreciated as I have to
contact this couple in the very near future.

With Great Concern for Both Our Reputations,