Re: HELP!

Thanks, Chris,

I had some of these ideas, too. If things don't get any better I'll let
them know what happened and offer a free deal for new studio pictures.
Hopefully I'll get my negs fixed by the company and get new prints. I'll
keep you all posted. Thanks.

http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com/id7.html
An explanation is included on this page.

Shyrell