Offhand comments

Gallery http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Morley Roberts (Skiff ) - Something about that black water I really like. The composition is sort of appealing but I find too much water around the boat.

Trevor Cunningham (Big Sky Prairie ) - Very similar but more interesting than the previous badland submission.

Qkano (Ted Hess ) - Another clever shot. The double reflection is neat and I had to look at it a while to figure it out. I like that.

C J R Strevens (Snow on Reigate Hill 20-11-2004 ) - Beautiful mood. Shame about the half window even though its balanced by a half table on the left.

Jeff Spirer (Bunny ) - Anarchy for pennies a day. This shot has the feeling of a New Orleans parade for plush toys.

Per Ofverbeck (Autumn Garden ) - Love the room, the trees pressed up against the window and the vibrancy of the flowers but the whole composition seems too unbalanced to me. I get the feeling the table is trying to sneak out to the left.

That's it.
Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg