Event Photography question

Hi everyone,

I have been asked to submit a quotation for covering a drinks
reception, formal dinner and awards ceremony for a trade show.  I've
done this type of work before, but for my husband's customers (on a
smaller basis).  We've always done it on a lump sum fee and given
them CD's of the photos.

For those of you who've done this type of thing before, do you quote
on a per hour basis and handle the CD's, prints, etc. as add-on's?  I
do have a few questions to ask the lady who contacted me, such as
what exactly they're looking for as far as photos (they're planning
on 500+ guests).

I'd really appreciate any suggestions (besides run! LOL) and/or
thoughts that you have.

Thanks,
Sherie