From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx
Sent: 27 November 2004 16:40
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: HELP!

Need help! The wedding pictures I took a few weeks ago came back with
tiny blue streaks across each and every photo! All I got was a letter of
apology and a new roll of film from the processor! This means I will
loose all the money I might have made on the sale. I'm sick to my
stomach!

My questions are:
What have all of you who have experienced this (or similar) done to fix
the problem?
What have you said to the customer and what other options did you offer?
Is there any way to mask or minimize these lines so they are invisible?
What other things can be done now and to prevent this in the future?
(Yes, I will change companies!)
For those who do not develop their own photos, who is your processor?

Please don't tell me I should have used digital. At this point that
comment would be redundant. I'm still waiting to purchase my camera. I do
have an old 3.0 PS but still trying to learn how to use it. I have aprox.
4 weeks to fix this problem before I call the Bride.

ALL comments and help needed!

Thanks you guys. : o )

Shyrell