Re: PF Exhibits on 27 NOV 04

Sorry, no feet on the original file either. The only cropping done is on the right hand side, where the wall extended without adding anything; I feel it is better balanced now. Anyhow, I completely agree with you: those feet should have been there.

I already had the widest zoom setting, and concentrated on getting the top of the window straight and not too close to the border. Nothing would have prevented me from taking one step backwards and get those feet as well; that would also have made the table top and chair slightly less distorted, and thus made the image more "quiet" and meditative.

Well, one is always wiser after the fact... This kind of discussion is, in my view, the biggest benefit in contributing to the forum, one gets to look again at one´s work with the eyes of others, and (just possibly) become a somewhat better image-maker.

Thanks a lot!

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se