PF Exhibits on 2004-11-27 : Chris's shot

Christopher Strevens - Snow on Reigate Hill 20-11-2004

Overall I like this: I can certainly see why it was taken.
I like the mood that comes from the low light and the mist.

If it has some "I wish" points though there are three ...

1) the window is bright, and indeed a good counterpoint to the gloom
outdoors but ... I wish it was not cut in two.

2) the girl with the ubmrella was half a second early: I whsi she was
not partially eclipsed by the notice board.

3) the picture looks tilted ... which exaggerates the lean of the
lrft-most tree.

I've done a few tweaks to show what I mean ...
http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/strevens-3.jpg

Bob